Titanium SDK 2.1.4 - 11/12/2012
About This Release
Titanium SDK 2.1.4 is a service pack release of the of Titanium SDK,
addressing high-priority issues in previous releases.
This release has been tested with the iPad Mini, iPad 4th Generation, iOS 6.0.1 and
This release has been tested on computers running Windows 8.
Fixed iOS Issues
This section lists all iOS issues fixed in this release.
- TIMOB-10330 iOS: ScrollView: When 'layout' is 'horizontal', content height is not calculated correctly.
- TIMOB-10865 iOS: builder.py adhoc build does not copy resources into project. This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3.
- TIMOB-11198 iOS: KitchenSink WebViews - An image disappears after reloading a page. This fixes a regression introduced by another web view fix in Release 2.1.3. The regression only occurred on iOS 6 devices.
- TIMOB-11250 iOS: blur() method fails to blur keyboard on textfields with custom toolbar. This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3.
- TIMOB-11275 iOS: Click event is fired even when click is outside the icon of an item in the Titanium.UI.DashboardView.
- TIMOB-11285 iOS: TextField.blur is having a strange race condition when blurring a textfield and then opening a window. This fix ensures that the keyboard is always dismissed when opening a new window.
- TIMOB-11306 iOS: Subversion directories and files present in .IPA. Fixes a regression where extraneous files were included in the .ipa file.
- TIMOB-11561 iOS: KeyboardToolbar of textField not being displayed on textField.focus(). This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3. It occured only in the unlikely event of calling focus from the blur event handler.
Fixed Android Issues
- TIMOB-9994 Android: postlayout
event not fired for labels.
- TIMOB-11358 Android: Many calls to
getFile causes local reference table overflow.
- TIMOB-11508 Android: Adding WebView to ScrollView
causes ScrollView to be initialized scrolled-down.
- TIMOB-11543 Android:
Checkbox-style switch missing label.