Titanium SDK 2.1.4 Release Candidate (RC) - 11/2/2012
About This Release
This is a Release Candidate version of Titanium SDK Release 2.1.4, a service pack release
addressing high-priority issues.
Some basic smoke testing has been performed with the iPad Mini, iPad 4, iOS 6.0.1 and
This is a pre-release version provided for testing, and is not considered stable enough for production development.
Fixed iOS Issues
This section lists all iOS issues fixed in this release.
- TIMOB-10330 iOS: ScrollView: When 'layout' is 'horizontal', content height is not calculated correctly.
- TIMOB-10865 iOS: builder.py adhoc build does not copy resources into project. This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3.
- TIMOB-11198 iOS: KitchenSink WebViews - An image disappears after reloading a page. This fixes a regression introduced by another web view fix in Release 2.1.3. The regression only occurred on iOS 6 devices.
- TIMOB-11250 iOS: blur() method fails to blur keyboard on textfields with custom toolbar. This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3.
- TIMOB-11275 iOS: Click event is fired even when click is outside the icon of an item in the Titanium.UI.DashboardView.
- TIMOB-11285 iOS: TextField.blur is having a strange race condition when blurring a textfield and then opening a window. This fix ensures that the keyboard is always dismissed when opening a new window.
- TIMOB-11306 iOS: Subversion directories and files present in .IPA. Fixes a regression where extraneous files were included in the .ipa file.
- TIMOB-11561 iOS: KeyboardToolbar of textField not being displayed on textField.focus(). This fixes a regression in Release 2.1.3. It occured only in the unlikely event of calling focus from the blur event handler.
Fixed Android Issues
- TIMOB-9994 Android: postlayout
event not fired for labels.
- TIMOB-11358 Android: Many calls to
getFile causes local reference table overflow.
- TIMOB-11508 Android: Adding WebView to ScrollView
causes ScrollView to be initialized scrolled-down.
- TIMOB-11543 Android:
Checkbox-style switch missing label.